Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just back from the Riviera Maya

Hola!

We just returned from the Riviera Maya where we spent four nights at the El Dorado Royale and then 3 nights in the Gran Bahia Principe Coba.

We saw 13 hotels while we were down there so we really got to see a lot of the hotels that I have been recommending to my clients.

We saw all of the hotels in the Karisma chain:
El Dorado Royale, Maroma and Seaside and each are wonderful but very different personalities. Ask me which I think will be the best for you. Definitely a great choice for an adults only romantic vacation or honeymoon!
Azul Beach is a boutique family resort perfect for those relaxing vacations with the little ones.
Azul Sensatori is opening soon and all I can say is WOW. This property is going to give the Beaches chain a good run for their money.
Azul Fives is going to be all suites (up to 3 bedrooms) with service and amenities that are to die for.

We also saw:
Excellence Riviera Cancun- I agree with all of my clients. We loved it.
Iberostar Paraiso Grand- oh my goodness- elegance and butler service!
Iberostar Paraiso Maya and Lindo- loved them. Wave pool, lazy river, lots of fun and gorgeous beach
Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar and Beach- all part of the Iberostar chain and these 2 are a bit smaller and quieter but still great choices.
Barcelo Maya and Beach, Colonial and Tropical and the Barcelo Palace- wonderful beach, waterparks for the kids, great options for families!
Gran Bahia Principe Coba, Akumal and Tulum- very international, set into the jungle and great entertainment!

I'll try to get reviews out soon!

Now, unfortunately, it is back to reality.

No comments: