Monday, November 10, 2008

Celebrity Constellation Here We Come

Everyone thinks that Travel Agents travel for free but if we really want something specific, we need to book far in advance and pay the same rates as our clients do.

My husband has wanted to see the Panama Canal for years, so this is his year!

We embark on the Celebrity Constellation today enroute to Grand Cayman, Cartegena, Panama, Costa Rica and Cozumel with 5 days at sea.

Yes, I will try to learn to relax. Yes, I have my laptop with me for days that I can't stay away from typing up a storm.

More importantantly, I am not going to gain 10 lbs on this cruise, I am going to walk daily, I am going to relax by the pool, I'm going to check out the spa and I am going to have a wonderful vacation. (that is- if I don't throw my husband overboard before the end of the cruise:)

Check back for more updates on this Conde Nast Award Winning Cruise Ship.

No comments: