Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Ships to Bermuda on Sale Now

I am thrilled that the NY/NJ metro region will have 2 new ships coming in 2010 to sail to Bermuda for 7 night cruises. Not that I don't love the Explorer of the Seas but spending more time in Bermuda is even better.

As I mentioned before, the Celebrity Summit, in my opinion, is the best choice since it sails from Bayonne (great for us lazy Jerseyites who don't want to cross the river and the parking is sooooooo much cheaper!). In addition to that, the food and service on Celebrity is great and it has lots and lots of balcony cabins! My Vacation Lady has teamed up with Celebrity cruises to offer an early booking bonus on any of the Bermuda 2010 sailings. If you book before 4/15/09, we will add a $25 on board credit to your cabin. This is in addition to other amenities which may be available on other select sailings.

The Holland America Veendam is the perfect smaller and more intimate ship for those avid Bermuda fans who want to dock in both Hamilton and St George. I have a number of spring, summer and fall sailing dates with some locked in prices and extra amenities. Please call me for details at 732-418-0819. My Vacation Lady is also offering a value added coupon book for any Holland America cruise booked by 3/30/09.

No comments: