Monday, August 30, 2010

Family only sections on planes?

I remember very well taking my kids on planes when they were very young, including a trip down to Florida when my son was 5 months old. I was concerned about keeping him quiet on the flight so that he didn't disturb the rest of the passengers. I know that now that my kids are adults, I dread being near a baby on any plane trip and cringe at the idea of being near a young child who will be kicking the back of my seat all flight long.

This article suggests a family only section of the plane. Not sure how that can be handled considering the airlines are now charging extra for "premium seats", extra leg room seats and some even window or aisle seats.

If planes could create a family only section, do you think the idea would fly?

No comments: